Friday, January 27, 2006

Self Evaluation:

There seems to be a damned fine difference between what I believed and what's on record. So. Putting in a real amount of effort for this feels pointless. Here what I've coughed up with the assumption that 5 is worst, 3 is average and 1 is perfection. Attainment: I bought, watched and made notes on all of my film noir DVDs for historical and contemporary. Last year. I researched and bought my book stuff from libraries. Last year. 5. Effort: 5.
Punctuality: I've got "one of the worst" records for class attention. The pink slips fall faster than they would in a gay pride march.....5.
Submission and quality of homework: Look at this. Bones. Barely any skin. Third world candidates don't have a thing on me. -_- 5.
Ability to work independently: Partners. Independent coursework. Ecetra. 5.
Quality of writing: No progress over last time. S.S.D.D as the saying goes. 4 .
Organisation of Media folder: I remember it being organised and prepared. But hey, I am a disillusioned goldfish. 5.
Oral contributions in class: Don't say much. I listen. 5.

Make a list of three targets/areas for improvement over the next half-term:

Improve (1) punctuality, (2) improve homework punctuality, and (3) attainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home